Trader Joe’s Complete Body Cleanse, Day 3
Not much to report today…
– Woke up early (or on time, when my alarms went off), took a long piss and went back to sleep just because I could and also because I felt like it. Bed feels good.
– Had two eggs sunny side up with a whole wheat bagel for breakfast… delicious and filling! Didn’t need to fix lunch since that was the leftovers from last night’s dinner.
– Took a huge shit.
– Had just enough money in my wallet to buy a Green Machine Naked Juice from the deli on the ground floor of my office building.
– Ate my lunch in three small servings and drank a lot of water.
– Got rid of a headache with a single 600mg dose of ibuprofen.
– Left work at 4:30pm (I usually leave at 2); didn’t get to try the prospective gym because I hadn’t answered some questions they’d emailed me and I had to hit up Trader Joe’s anyway.
– Got tamari roasted almonds and four pounds of seedless red grapes from TJ’s, as well as some milk for mom.
– Had lots of grapes when I got home, some stew and bread for dinner, a slice of watermelon (sans salt this time), and some more grapes.
I might have farted a couple times this evening and felt a tad bloated but I’m good now. I haven’t taken my digestive pills yet so I’ll do that shortly… I’m curious to see what the next two bowel movements will be like given the amount of meat that was recently consumed. Energy-wise I’m doing okay; feeling tired and sleepy at work but that’s nothing new…
Pretty boring day overall. I’m planning another cucumber-tomato-onion-olive salad for lunch tomorrow. I will definitely make it to the gym this time, so I might take a Luna bar with me. Is that cool?